1. Post consistently. The more often you post, the more likes and followers you get.
2. Share creative videos, live videos, and stories. You can make your unique videos using a video editor like Joyoshare Media Cutter to post.
3. Use quality hashtags. The proper hashtags can expose your image to the targeted audience.
4. You can share user-generated content. A new survey shows a large percentage of followers growth generally results from embracing and sharing user-generated content.
5. Another way you can try is to collaborate with either partnership or sponsorship.
6. Time to post is also important. Try your best to post at your best time.